Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Projects: Works In Progress

I started several projects while I was on vacation. Here's an update on what I've been working on!


Works In Progress Bobbins and Bombshells

Another friend is having a baby so I started a little green u-cord hat. I love these and they are so easy to make. You may remember ones I have made before. I'm calling this one Pea Pod. 

Works In Progress Bobbins and Bombshells

More crocheted fingerless gloves with bows are in the works for my Etsy shop; The Sparkling Cocktail
I love red so I am really excited for these soft Merino wool solid ones in the works. 

Works In Progress Bobbins and Bombshells

And you already know my obsession for tweed! This combination I am really excited about as I am using three different tweed shades of gray to create an ombre effect! Yay! 

Don't worry, I haven't given up on my Yellow Fat Bottom Bag that I started this past Summer. I have just gotten so excited for Autumn. I will finish it soon and share! 

What are you currently working on? Did you finish all of your Summer projects? Do knit for the season you are in or for the one ahead?


No comments: