Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Projects: Knitted Gifts!

The Holidays are coming! Do you make your gifts or do you join in the shopping frenzy?

I like to do a little of both, especially if that means I can practice my knitting! 

My Projects Knitted Gifts Bobbins And Bombshells

This is a simple one but I'm enjoying it.  I'm knitting a seed stitch scarf for my husband. It's something that would take a day for an experienced knitter. For me, I'm happy to get a couple of rows done after working a long day before my eyes get too sleepy. I'm hoping to have this done and a hat (ambitious!) in time for Christmas. I will keep you posted! The yarn is Cascade Ecological and it's a dream to knit! My husband loves that it's un-dyed and natural.  See more info on my Ravelry page


My Projects Knitted Gifts Bobbins And Bombshells
This cutie knitted up real quick and is for a dear friend of mine. She's about to give birth any day now!! I call this the Pea Pod U-Cord Hat and it's super newborn size so I've got to get it to her quick! These hats are fun to make and adorable. You may remember these similar versions I made earlier this year. I used Bernat's Cottontots Solid yarn and it's soft, perfect for a baby. For more yarn and pattern info check my Ravelry page.


What are working on? Will you get your gift projects done in time? 


No comments: