Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My View: Anniversary Vacation Miami

I'm back from a wonderfully much needed vacation with my husband of 3 years! We decided to spend our Anniversary this year in Florida in a 2 part vacation; first in Miami and then in Key West. Here are some photos from the Miami part of our trip. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen some of these pics, but not all were shared until now. 


We stayed at The Raleigh, which I have been dreaming about staying at forever! This place will become my "retreat" from NYC. Easy to get to and just beautiful!


We took relief from the sun at Mac's Club Deuce, an old dive bar. I love my Anchor manicure I got at Nailed on South Beach. 


 Here's an outfit pic- wearing my Fruity Peasant Blouse and my Yellow Fat Bottom Bag with Cherries. You may remember, the lining of the bag matches the top. All made by me, except for my red Trashy Diva pencil skirt. 


Ahhh the pool! Back at The Raleigh I wore my Esther William's swimsuit in Esther William's pool. That's right! 

No comments: