Thursday, May 29, 2014

My View: Anniversary Vacation Key West

This is part two of my anniversary vacation pics. The first part of our vacation was in Miami. We then drove down to Key West for the remainder of our week to relax and soak up some sun! If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen some of these, but not all were shared until now. 


This Northern girl made it to the Southernmost Point! 90 Miles to Cuba! 


We arrived in Key West on our Anniversary date- May 20th! We watched the amazing sunset! 


Key West is very charming! Old houses like this are everywhere. This one is for sale, and got me day dreaming. I don't want to know how much this costs!


Me and my sweet husband. This was taken at the Blue Heaven. A gem of a restaurant with live music, an artsy rustic feel, and chickens running around! My dress is from Trashy Diva and I bought it on our Honeymoon in New Orleans in 2011!


It was a wonderful break from New York City and our hectic lives. Must return! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,
Congratulations on your 3 year Anniversary!! You have such a cute blog!!!
I came across it, through your profile in http://www.leguidenoir.com/karen-laporte and I loved you r Top Post #3 from last October 24th, about Lauren Bacall. So fun!
I have always been a fan of her and it was very cool to see some of her early shots from when she modeled in Harpers.