Thursday, June 19, 2014

Shop News: New Vintage Slips

On my vintage hunting trips, I can't pass up vintage slips and lingerie. I've always loved the details and complete femininity.  Lucky for you, I can't keep them all. Honestly, I wish I could. 
So here are a few of about eight newly listed gems up for sale in my Etsy shop; The Sparkling Cocktail


This 1960's nylon tricot and lace Texsheen from Russell - Newman is divine! The "tex" comes from being manufactured in Texas. You can find more details here


I call this one, Pretty in Pistachio. And it truly is. I want to wear it all summer long. 
Listing details here

Antique white and perfect for a vintage bride! This stunner has crystal pleating at the bust and at the flouncy hem. Gorgeous! Listing details here. 


Every gal needs a little red! This Cherry Charmode ought to do the trick! Crystal pleating and a truly bright cherry red nylon, make this one not to miss! 
Listing details here

No comments: