Thursday, June 12, 2008

Do You Fondue?


A very old friend of mine recently got in touch with me. It's been years since we've spoken and what a delight to discover where her creativity has taken her. She wanted to let me know that she will be at the Renegade Craft Fair this weekend (6/14 - 6/15) in Brooklyn (McCarren Park Pool) and while I would love to see not only her but the entire fair, I work weekends and can't make it. Along with her hubby, Nicole handcrafts switch plate and tissue box covers out of vintage wallpapers from the 1940's and 50's under the name Fondue Art and Design. They are adorable and a great way to incorporate those paper styles with out covering your entire wall. My favorite is the Kitschy Kitchen collection. If you can go, please stop by the Fondue booth and say hello!

No comments: