Friday, June 20, 2008

Vintage Item of the Week: ICE BUCKETS

An essential at all cocktail parties, the ice bucket! And since I love cocktail parties that have a vintage feel to them, it's only right to have vintage barware. My goal this summer is to finally set up an at home bar that is stocked just the way I like it. My main missing ingredient, besides some key liquor, is the ice bucket. Here are a few goodies I've found....








White ceramic bowl bucket- funkeyfinds
Tigers eye lucite-Vintage248
Faux bois-atouchofvintage
Coppercraft-ebay **This I won for my boyfriend for $5.99, he invented a wonderful cocktail called The Willoughby, a summery version of my beloved Manhattan! (Recipe coming soon)** There are many many vintage ice bucket choices on ebay, worth the search!


No comments: