Saturday, August 9, 2008

Studio Downsizing!

I know I've been MIA from this blog for awhile. I'd like to say it was due to some fabulous vacation but it's not. I am closing my brick and mortar boutique, Ouvrez La Porte, at the end of this month and needless to say it's all been a bit overwhelming! So if you find yourself in Brooklyn over the next few weeks stop by! I've got wonderful handcrafted designer duds on sale from 15-50% and a great selection of vintage dresses and beaded cardigans for 20% off!

With that said, I will also be downsizing my sewing studio which is in the back of my boutique and bringing it to my very small Brooklyn apartment. That means I have some really great fabric remnant and lacey trims for sale in my Etsy shop, The Sparkling Cocktail! Scoop up these luxurious silks while you can for only $6 a yard!

No comments: