Friday, February 20, 2009

More Inspiration: PHI Fall 2009




With so many images from the NY Fashion Week to pour over, I simply can't wait until next Wednesday to post another Mid-Week Inspiration. I am having 50 heart attacks over the PHI Fall 2009 Collection as I was over their Fall 2008 Collection. But this time they have taken it to a whole other level. There were too many pics I had chosen as my favorites to post, so please check out the complete collection. I seriously need all of these items shown here. I especially love the short sleeve jackets and sweaters worn with long opera length leather gloves. I am completely inspired to rock that look this fall with my vintage gloves. I will have to search for more. In the meantime, I will be saving up for those hot lace up velvet leggings, the silver sequin bomber jacket mini skirt, and that black sequin dress.

No comments: