Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My View: June Instagram Highlights

Ahhh June!! Summer has made it's arrival and I couldn't be happier! Here are some highlights from my Instagram from last month. To see my vacation pics from Memphis, go here.  Should you want to keep instagram, ya know instant, follow me @BobbinBombshell.


Vintage patterns and fabric bobbins and bombshells

Sewing projects are in order this Summer! I am committed to making more of my own clothes. Here is some patterns and newly purchased fabric for summer sewing goodness! 

mystery knit along yarn bobbins and bombshells

The yarn arrived from Craftsy for the Mystery Knit Along! It's no longer a mystery. The pattern is now available. We are making a lacy shawl! My first one! 


yarn bombed van bobbins and bombshells

Discovered this van completely yarn bombed! Wow! 

high line nyc bobbins and bombshells

Spent the first day of Summer at the High Line afterwork to watch the sun set with my sweetie! 

selfie at the high line bobbins and bombshells

Happy Summer! 

No comments: