Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Projects: White Swiss Dot Peasant Blouse

You may remember my Peasant Blouse Series from last Summer. This Summer, I discovered some white Swiss dot in my fabric stash and decided to make one more peasant blouse. This is also an entry for the vintage pledge!


I used this vintage pattern. Butterick 9768. 


Here it is! Photos taken early morning at home before heading off to work. 
I paired it with an olive green pencil skirt that I also made at the beginning of the season. I made the skirt from a rub-off pattern of a favorite skirt of mine. Stay tuned for more information and a tutorial on that project! 



Accessories include a vintage turquoise necklace that was a gift from my husband and a leopard belt. The blouse is also quite sheer, even though you can't tell from the photos. I wore a pretty floral longline bra underneath, which made this outfit one of my favorites this Summer!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty outfit. The blouse is so nice in the lovely fabric you choose. It off sets the more formal skirt perfectly. Both fit really well.
Sara