Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My View: Summer Summer!

I am back from a brief blogging break after a hectic but fun-filled Summer! The past few months have been filled with trips for work, family visits, and an unexpected move to a new apartment. I have worked on some sewing and knitting projects along the way and I will share them soon. In the meantime, here are some shots from my instagram feed from the past few months.


Visited some family in Boston and enjoyed some sweet treats at a street festival!


We moved to Bay Ridge! I am enjoying the proximity to New York Harbor and have taken my vintage Raleigh, or the Rusty Lady, out for several rides. 


I went to Newport, RI for work and tried to capture the beauty of the super moon on the beach.


The roof top of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, here in NYC, offers wonderful views and wine!  I went to see the Charles James exhibit. I hope you saw it! 


I spent July 4th weekend in Montauk for work selling swimwear in our 1970's Land Yacht airstream. So much fun! 


I hope you all are enjoying your summer! To keep the "insta" in instagram follow me @bobbinbombshell. 

No comments: