Tuesday, December 3, 2013

On My Wishlist: Gossard Sequins!

Hey Gals! Do you remember these high waisted sequin knickers I was lusting after a couple of years ago?  Well, I have finally found a version that is attainable! Gossard has an amazing sequin set out right now that is va va voom and ready for holiday parties! You know how much I love Gossard, from this post and this post.  It's safe to assume, these will be mine! 
On My Wishlist Gossard Sequins Bobbins and Bombshells

On My Wishlist Gossard Sequins Bobbins and Bombshells

The bra is very padded and push-up. Did I mention va va voom before? Not kidding. They retail for $89.  The bottoms are not as high waisted as my inspiration from two years ago, but they are high waisted and do the trick. I love them! They retail for $41. Available here.

No comments: